The Pro Co firming and toning body lotion is an answer for almost your all body concerns whether it be stretch marks, cellulite, blemishes or scars. The best thing about this lotion is that it is vegan, cruelty free, contains natural ingredients and the packaging is 98% plastic free. What a person looks for in a brand? Obviously, having natural ingredients without any false claims. That’s why they make it clear that the percentage of natural ingredients is 98 because a little amount of safe synthetic ingredients are required for the formulation of the product.
The key natural ingredients in this lotion are:
It helps to maintain the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
An excellent moisturizer and antioxidant.
Apricot Kernel Oil
Good moisturizer for dry, sensitive skin. Fades the appearance of blemishes.
Coconut, Lime, Lemon, Orange, and Palmarose Oil
Coconut is a good hydrating agent, the later being used in boosting skin radiance and minimizing scars, cellulite, stretch marks.
The amazing product is available at the website in only £13.99 but I have brought you an excellent offer that you surely won’t want to miss. By using my code: PCSTOORI at checkout, you may avail 15% off. So, what are you waiting for? Head over to http://pro-co.uk/?ref=bb-gwem32 , add the product to your cart and use my code to get this miracle lotion in discount.
Aside from sweaters, beanies, gloves, socks, heaters & hot cocoa drinks, it’s important to take care of your skin which gets dry and dehydrated despite all the precautions. Don’t forget these essentials to include in your winter must haves:
1) A good brand moisturizing face cream and body butter according to your skin type and needs to keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
2) A hydrating lip balm with SPF to prevent cracked, flaky lips.
3) A pair of silicone gel heel moisturizing socks which are made of soft medical silicone and protects the heels from peeling and cracking. The plus; it’s non-toxic and washable.
3) A Humidifier
Cold, dry air saps moisture from your skin which causes many skin problems. The advantage of humidifiers is that it puts moisture back into the air, which can be very useful for the skin to prevent it…
With the passing days and years, one gets very concerned about aging and search for a variety of products and treatments to protect their skin from looking older.
Due to the continuous use of water, soaps, face and body washes, hand sanitizers, exfoliators, and exposure to different environmental conditions, the skin may tend to age faster than the actual time. So, the sooner you begin following a healthy lifestyle and caring properly for your skin, the healthier your skin will be.
Here are some skin care tips to protect your skin from aging fast.
1. Always use mild & moisturizing soaps, face, hand and body washes.
2. Moisturize your skin immediately after washing and after taking shower. This will help in locking up the moisture inside your skin and will prevent your skin from drying out and aging. Aloe has best anti-aging and moisturizing properties. You can make your own…
“My First Surahs” is a religious children’s book written by Hajar Ashmawey and published by Prolance publishing.
This book consists of seven short surahs i.e. Surah Al- Fatiha, Surah Al- Ikhlas, Surah Al-Falaq, Surah Al-Naas, Surah Al-Asr, Surah Al-Kafiroon and Surah Al-Sharh with the short lessons that each surah teaches.
It has beautiful art that attracts the children to hold the book and memorize the surahs.
I would totally recommend buying this book for your children as it will be easy for them to memorize some important surahs in this way.
“Friends of a different kind” is a rhyming children’s book written by Nayera Salam and published by Prolance publishing.
The book is about a dog named “Chocolate Chum” who has different kind of animals and human friends. The animals he has befriended belongs to various breeds, species and colors. He consider himself a very lucky dog due to his diverse group of friends.
This book is ideal for teaching the young children the importance of diversity and for eliminating racism.
Furthermore, it has interesting crossword puzzle, fill in the missing letters, word search, coloring activity and match the breed activities at the end which will sharpen the mind of the children.
So, what else a child needs? I would totally recommended buying it for your young ones.
As we know, Ramadan is just around the corner and everyone is busy for it’s preparation i.e. Cleaning of the house, grocery shopping etc.
When Ramadan arrives, the female members will be more concerned about arranging menus and cooking a variety of delicious meals for themselves and their family as usual. All these arrangements are fine and totally normal as long as we don’t forget about the essence and the actual purpose of Ramadan i.e. Spiritual, Emotional and Physical purification.
Spiritual purification can be attained by indulging in lots of azkaar, ibadaat, duas and astaghfaar. Make sure that you are not overly exhausted due to meal planning and have some spare time to achieve this goal.
Male members, on the other hand should do the same, i.e. Spare some time and focus on the ibadah and also make sure that they don’t overburden the female members with their demands.
“Did Musa ST-ST-Stutter too?” is a motivational children’s book written by Keila Kaci and published by Prolance publishing.
This poetry book revolves around a child named Ibrahimi who makes an excuse to hide from school due to his speech problem. Ibrahimi has to present a speech in front of his whole class but, he is afraid to go to school because he thinks all his class fellows will make fun of him while he stutters during the speech.
His mother, being a wise woman, understands the whole situation and starts to tell him how our Nabi Musa (Prophet Moses) stuttered too but, he was given such a high rank by God. Not only this, but people used to follow his commands.
She further explains that Musa was also given physical strength but, he is known for his call to Allah by his speech.
She also teaches him to recite the dua (supplication) that Musa used to pray.
I love how this book conveys a vast message.
1) A wise and well-educated mother (both religiously and wordly) is very important for the good upbringing of children. A child may have a physical or mental disability but, only a good mother can make a successful person out of him/her.
2) Any person , whether a child or an adult, should never make fun of someone’s disability. Instead, they should encourage the person to do better. Children should be advised to be kind and considerate to their class mates.
3) A disability is not a punishment from Allah, it’s a test and blessed is the one who passes this test through patience.
So, you must know by now, how important is this book for your kid’s bookshelf? 😊
People in this new era are having a hard time to sleep peacefully, specially at night even after the amount of household work they handle or the long tiring jobs that they do during the day time. I’ve seen many people being worried due to this problem.
Poor sleep may be due to many reasons including the excess use of mobile phones and social media at night, various thoughts about future running through their minds, insomnia or a restless sleeping environment.
Improper sleep or sleep deprivation may lead to various and sometimes, serious health issues which may hinder the ability to think and perform properly through the daily routines. That’s why, having a sound sleep is very important for the health and to perform the daily tasks properly. Here I will give you some tips to avoid distractions and to improve your sleep.
1) A neat and cosy bedroom is an important step in tackling sleep issues. Haphazard or noisy surroundings have a great effect on sleep. The senses are calmed when it’s in a peaceful environment so, make sure your sleeping area is well organized.
2) Turn off the TV, the lights and put away the mobile phone at least an hour before sleeping.
3) Advice the family members/roommates to avoid chatting in the same room where you sleep.
4) Let yourself and your mind relax. Ward off any unnecessary thoughts running through your mind.
5) An essential oil diffuser specifically that of lavender would prove to be an icing on the cake. Alternatively, lavender scented pillowcases are also available for this purpose.
Following these tips, you will be amazed how the quality of your sleep will improve and you will achieve a sound sleep without worrying about it any further.
“My first Muslim Potty book” is an educational children’s book perfectly rhymed and written by Yousfa Janjua, beautifully illustrated by Golnar Servatian, and published by Prolance publishing.
In this book, the mother beautifully explains how the child was once a crawling baby but, now he has grown up and need to learn how to use the washroom by himself. Though, the parents will be there for him to help through the process.
I really liked this book. The first thing that caught my attention was its title. Then, when I read the book, I extremely appreciated the author for explaining the whole thing in such a poetic, interesting and sagacious way. Such educational books are very important for our generation so that they may be brought up properly.
The book even contains Islamic terms and duas (supplications) for children to teach them the process of “tahaara” (purity) in the light of religion.
I must say that it’s important to purchase this book for your growing children no matter which religion you follow. Every religion teaches purity 🙂